This course is Module 4 of our four-part Your Compliance Compass: How to Navigate Through Complex Projects Webinar Series—others include Contract Approaches, Proper Planning, and Inspection Techniques. Save 20% and earn 4 PDH / 0.4 CEU with our full-series bundle!
Join Stormwater University along with speakers Jennifer Hildebrand (Vice President of Environmental Services, PE Services) and Greg Beckius (Senior Environmental Scientist & Safety Manager, PE Services) for this educational webinar to review tips and tricks for compiling helpful tools, including trends that we see the stormwater industry shifting toward.
Also receive examples of performance expectations in the design and on site and learn what to do if and when your complex project receives a visit from a regulatory agent.
Additional items to be discussed include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-construction tips to ensure that all project members know the importance of environmental compliance
- Performance expectations and issues surrounding lack of response
- Regulatory audit preparation, documentation, and communication
- Learn about performance expectations and audit preparation
Straight Talk Strategies for Environmental Compliance
Want to hear even more of Jennifer’s expertise on compliance? Save 20% on your copy of her top-selling Forester Press book Straight Talk Strategies for Environmental Compliance…Simply enter the discount code ST20 at checkout to redeem this exclusive offer!
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at email@example.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentations may exceed scheduled time. * Each state and certification agency have different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU. * Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.