This course is Module 3 of our four-part Your Compliance Compass: How to Navigate Through Complex Projects Webinar Series—others include Contract Approaches, Proper Planning, and Lessons Learned. Save 20% and earn 4 PDH / 0.4 CEU with our full-series bundle!
Join Stormwater University along with speakers Jennifer Hildebrand (Vice President of Environmental Services, PE Services) and Greg Beckius (Senior Environmental Scientist & Safety Manager, PE Services) for this educational webinar to address the most important resource that can positively or negatively impact your complex projects: the people who are completing the work and ways to monitor compliance progress.
If you want the proper environmental procedures to be followed, installed, and maintained on site, you need to ensure that your staff has the appropriate knowledge and experience. Discover procedures that we have seen firsthand work to keep complex projects on the right track.
Additional items to be discussed include, but are not limited to:
- Project environmental players and the importance of having a variety of hats in the ring
- Sampling techniques to ensure that only clean water is being discharged
- Training, testing, and job site acknowledgements
- Lists, lists, and more lists
- Signage and job site communication
- Photo documentation techniques
- Discuss techniques on how to maintain compliance during the construction phase
Straight Talk Strategies for Environmental Compliance
Want to hear even more of Jennifer’s expertise on compliance? Save 20% on your copy of her top-selling Forester Press book Straight Talk Strategies for Environmental Compliance…Simply enter the discount code ST20 at checkout to redeem this exclusive offer!
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentations may exceed scheduled time. * Each state and certification agency have different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU. * Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.