This course is Module 1 of our four-part Your Compliance Compass: How to Navigate Through Complex Projects Webinar Series—others include Proper Planning, Inspection Techniques, and Lessons Learned. Save 20% and earn 4 PDH / 0.4 CEU with our full-series bundle!
Join Stormwater University along with speakers Jennifer Hildebrand (Vice President of Environmental Services, PE Services) and Greg Beckius (Senior Environmental Scientist & Safety Manager, PE Services) for this live, educational webinar to cover ways to start your complex projects off on the right foot.
We will explore tools you can utilize from a contract approach to ensure all bases will be covered and share examples of administrative penalties that can be saved in your back pocket to put into practice if there are negative players on your project (not that this is the first line of defense).
Additional items to be discussed include, but are not limited to:
- Proper paperwork
- Are you properly estimating the time and money it is going to take to deliver this project?
- What are site management plans, do we need them, and how do we use them?
- How to tie in specifications to NPDES permit requirements. Can you be more restrictive?
- Cover procedures that will help you start your projects off on the right foot
Straight Talk Strategies for Environmental Compliance
Want to hear even more of Jennifer’s expertise on compliance? Save 20% on your copy of her top-selling Forester Press book Straight Talk Strategies for Environmental Compliance…Simply enter the discount code ST20 at checkout to redeem this exclusive offer!
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentations may exceed scheduled time. * Each state and certification agency have different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU. * Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.