This course is Module 2 of our four-part Your Compliance Compass: How to Navigate Through Complex Projects Webinar Series—others include Contract Approaches, Inspection Techniques, and Lessons Learned. Save 20% and earn 4 PDH / 0.4 CEU with our full-series bundle!
Join Stormwater University along with speakers Jennifer Hildebrand (Vice President of Environmental Services, PE Services) and Greg Beckius (Senior Environmental Scientist & Safety Manager, PE Services) for this educational webinar to discuss all things SWPPP.
One of the biggest misconceptions is that the SWPPP cannot be changed, even if it is obvious that certain BMPs are not working once implemented. The SWPPP and all of its supporting documents are a living document. By putting in the work up front to minimize pollution and document our progress, we will not have to worry about mitigating our actions or inactions down the road.
Additional items to be discussed include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing a strong SWPPP before a project as the key to success
- Site management plan development, review, and implementation
- How to plan for rapid response and why you should
- Writing as a crucial element of a successful project and how to transfer it to plan design
- Understand how the SWPPP can go beyond the standard traditional SWPPP
Straight Talk Strategies for Environmental Compliance
Want to hear even more of Jennifer’s expertise on compliance? Save 20% on your copy of her top-selling Forester Press book Straight Talk Strategies for Environmental Compliance…Simply enter the discount code ST20 at checkout to redeem this exclusive offer!
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at email@example.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentations may exceed scheduled time. * Each state and certification agency have different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU. * Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.