Join Stormwater University and erosion control guru Jay Selby (President, SSEC) for this erosion control how-to!
We will give you an in-depth look at:
- Different types of Hydraulically applied materials—including Hydroseeding versus Hydromulching and compost versus Hydraulically applied compost replacements—and their proper applications and rates
- When Rolled Erosion Control blankets are needed and their proper installation on slopes versus in channels
- Proper site preparation and soils 101
- Testing and understanding of different soil types and the erodibility of the “Textural Triangle” of the different soil types
- Soil fertility and plant nutrients; understanding Micro and Macro Nutrients as well as PH levels
- Use of effective Best Management Practices (BMPs), seed selections, and understanding seed tags and analysis
Keys to Successful Erosion Control Learning Objectives:
- Understanding your soil
- Soil preparation
- Proper mulch applications
- Hydraulic vs. Rolled Erosion applications
Get the whole team trained!
We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at email@example.com.
* Each state and certification agency have different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 0.1 CEU = 1 PDH.
* Purchase of this course allows you access for 6 months from the order date.