As you well know if you or your construction site has disturbed soil, there is a wide range of penalties that a court can impose in relation to environmental stormwater compliance offense…some in excess of $1 million!
How can you avoid these penalties, and still remain profitable?
Join Straight Talk: Strategies for Environmental Compliance author Jennifer Hildebrand as she demystifies the stormwater regulations affecting construction projects and outlines ten straightforward, but essential, strategies for stormwater compliance and profitability. In this webcast, Hildebrand will discuss through photo documentation, project manager interviews, and site environmental penalty examples the common regulation and site misconceptions, and the common techniques that expose construction sites to a high level of risk. Through discussion of the qualitative and quantitative data collected from these real-world case studies, Hildebrand will outline the risk-aversion and profit-focused strategies for compliance that—while common sense—many construction sites and projects do not take full advantage of.
In this webcast, Hildebrand will demystify the stormwater regulations affecting construction projects and how you can keep compliant. Working from her acclaimed manual, Straight Talk: Strategies for Environmental Compliance, Hildebrand will discuss and outline in straight-forward, construction-focused language the top ten effective strategies for maintaining an environmentally compliant project while keeping a risk-assessment and profit-focused mindset.
Straight Talk: Strategies for Environmental Compliance
by Jennifer Hildebrand, MBA, CPESC, CPSWQ
Straight Talk shows us that compliance can achieve significant savings for the owner and big profits for the contractor. It makes the business case for how a profitable transition to environmental compliance for the construction and development industry can be achieved…Hildebrand’s refreshing and crystal-clear approach merits serious attention and has already won support across the regulatory and construction spectrum. Purchase your copy here.
10 Steps to Construction Site Stormwater Compliance Learning Objectives:
Webcast attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Understanding of common regulation and site misconceptions exposing construction sites to high levels of risk.
- Understanding of the complex the stormwater regulations affecting construction projects.
- Understanding of the 10 recommended strategies for stormwater compliance based upon compliance, risk aversion, and profitability.
- Understanding of how to determine with a risk assessment mindset the strategies most important in maintaining your environmentally compliant project, and how to implement these.
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15–20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.