Join Stormwater University and returning speaker Anna Griggs (Business Development Manager at Apex Companies, LLC) for this live, educational webinar covering underground stormwater control measures (SCM).
This session is designed to provide contractors, engineers, maintenance personnel, and system owners with a more in-depth knowledge of the various types of underground BMPs and teach them how to identify maintenance needs and issues of the same.
This presentation assumes previous stormwater industry experience and is intended to help owner/operators of stormwater systems enable their systems to perform as designed as well as remain in compliance with local regulations.
By participating in this webinar, attendees will:
- Explore underground BMPs, including:
- Storage Units
- Treatment Devices
- Combined Storage and Treatment
- Learn how to complete inspections of the various types of units
- Identify the varied maintenance needs/issues within your system or with its structures
- Understand the necessity for regular maintenance of underground stormwater systems and structures
- Know the difference between lack of maintenance versus failed maintenance