This course will inform participants about stormwater conveyed litter, its sources and the issues it creates for municipalities. It will also cover a brief history of Osprey Initiative and the various lessons and solutions they have developed over the past few years.
- Explain why litter is such a pervasive issue in and around our waterways
- Identify potential tools to combat stormwater conveyed litter
- Discuss project planning and review what makes projects successful
- Identify funding sources and importance of pilot projects
- Summarize permitting and how your city goes about doing it
- Recognize why partnerships are key and the importance of knowing what non-profits and riverkeeper organizations are doing in your waterways
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!