This webinar covers techniques for monitoring stormwater pipes, streams, and canals to predict and model annual loads to a waterbody. The monitoring focuses mainly on:
- Stormwater flows
- Base flows
- Groundwater flows
- Evapotranspiration impacts
Join Stormwater University for this educational webinar as speaker Gordon England of Brevard County, Florida’s Stormwater Program discusses techniques gathered from 20 years of outfall investigations.
- List the main types of monitoring programs
- Describe Outfall testing for pollutant load determination
- Describe the Outfall testing process for TMDL creation or compliance
- Identify the 3 skillsets for successful sampling program
- Data collection
- Data manipulation
- Data summary
- Correctly define Parameter selection
- Determine the Pollutant Mass Balance of gross solids, dissolved pollutants, suspended pollutants
- Determine the Mass Balance of stormwater loads, base flows loads, evapotranspiration loads, groundwater loads to predict annual pollutant loads
- Describe Sampling protocols
- Visualize the Equipment setup
- Identify common Sampling challenges
- Derive Lessons learned from a project
Can’t attend live?
No worries, we have you covered! All of our live sessions are recorded and become available for on-demand viewing within 48 hours.
Get the whole team trained!
We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Presentation is scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency have different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 0.1 CEU = 1 PDH.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation for 6 months from the order date.