Step away from the spreadsheets and discover the benefits of incorporating GIS (geographic information systems) and CMMS (computerized maintenance management systems) for your digital asset management operations!
GIS provide functionality to add, collect, manage, and spatially visualize stormwater infrastructure and pair well with CMMS to provide real-time stormwater management that reduces costs and labor needs. Join Stormwater University as speakers Corryn Smith (Information Systems Administrator) and Ed Schenk (Stormwater Manager) of City of Flagstaff Water Services teach you how their city revamped its Stormwater GIS dataset to better understand its stormwater system.
Continuing the digital momentum, this session will also discuss how a CMMS is utilized to track work orders, service requests, and inspections as well as how to use Operational Dashboards as a dynamic tool to communicate data to and from field workers, supervisors, and managers.
- Learn about and develop a Stormwater GIS dataset
- Understand the importance of adding CMMS to Asset Management
- Explore how to display data to better understand maintenance patterns, labor and equipment costs, and troubled stormwater assets
Get the whole team trained!
We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Each state and certification agency have different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 0.1 CEU = 1 PDH.
* Purchase of this course allows you access for 6 months from the order date.