Many Local governments must deal with the current problems of shoreline erosion and resiliency. Join Stormwater University speaker Tom Dombrowski as he provides information and guidance on the processes involved in the creation of the project and implementation by construction and post-construction monitoring of a living shoreline project.
This course will also discuss the following tasks: project site selection, building an interagency team, concept and design selection, public awareness, permitting, construction and post construction monitoring.
The Process to Create and Monitor a Living Shoreline Project Learning Objectives:
- Explain the project idea (what is a living shoreline) and site selection method
- Implement building the interagency team and project funding
- Execute project design and concept
- Explain permitting and plan approval
- Use construction and post-construction monitoring