This course is the second installment in our three-part Stormwater Below The Surface: Underground BMPs & Project Financing Webinar Series—others include Underground Stormwater Control Measures: Cleaning Up The Confusion and Financing Opportunities for Large Stormwater Projects. Save 20% and earn 3 PDH / 0.3 CEU with our full-series bundle!
Join Stormwater University and returning speaker Anna Griggs (Business Development Manager at Apex Companies, LLC) for this live, educational webinar taking a deep dive into the “don’ts” of underground stormwater control measures (SCM).
The case studies presented are designed to provide contractors, engineers, maintenance personnel, and system owners with a “live” preview and illustration of the efforts involved when underground SCM have been neglected for a significant amount of time or not installed correctly.
We will share photos and documentation of various systems and the extensive labor and costs resulting from lack of regular maintenance and inspections. We will also discuss possible alternative designs using current technology with a focus on regular maintenance, proper installation, and other costs.
By participating in this webinar, attendees will:
- Discover the costs and consequences associated with lack of maintenance
- Learn the importance of post-construction inspections, including:
- Possible improper installation prevented or fixed before key turnover
- Confirmation of system being cleaned prior to key turnover
- Consider alternative measures to manage costs and complications, such as:
- Safety considerations and costs for confined space required work
- The possibility of improper installation
- The possibility of an inexperienced maintenance provider
- Become a proponent of forward thinking regarding the collaboration of all parties involved: