Note: This session is intended to fulfill the annual ethics course requirements for most professional certifications/licenses.
Every day we face decisions that have ethical implications. And while the safety of the organization and the public is every professional’s primary concern, time, personal, and resource pressures can often challenge these commitments.
Become a pro at managing workplace ethics! Join Stormwater University and prolific speaker Dr. David T. Williams to explore common ethical topics and learn why approaching them proactively is the best course of action.
We will discuss the following:
- Best practices for dealing with ethically challenging situations
- How to develop a strong and sustainable set of guidelines for your organization designed to mitigate risk and ethics creep (slowly eroding your ethics), avoid legal implications, and build a healthy workplace culture of integrity, trust, and purpose
- The difference between a Code of Conduct and a Code of Ethics followed by a review of several effective example Codes of Ethics for both working professionals and public officials
- Understand the pitfalls of ethics creep
- Know how to determine an ethical path when doing business with others
- Receive guidance on establishing personal and professional moral compasses related to ethics
- Learn the difference between a Code of Conduct and a Code of Ethics
- Gain a clearer picture of the problems that present themselves in ethically challenging situations
- Know how to determine the course(s) of action for various ethical dilemmas
Get the whole team trained!
We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Each state and certification agency have different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 0.1 CEU = 1 PDH.
* Purchase of this course allows you access for 6 months from the order date.