Whether you are working on a new build or a reconstruction project, there is a strong chance that you may come across contaminated and/or regulated materials during the construction process. These conditions require special attention to detail during all phases of the project; and, if handled incorrectly, can amplify negative outcomes for the project and its team.
Join Stormwater University and returning speaker Greg Beckius (Senior Environmental Scientist & Safety Manager, PE Services) to gain useful knowledge and review current project examples on how to respond to the many variables that contaminated and regulated material can present to your projects.
This course will go through the phasing process from planning for the knowns and how to appropriately construct your project when there are these variables present as well as processes that the project team should take if there are unknowns uncovered. Real project examples will be used.
- Walk through the planning process to ensure you are set up for success
- Understand the main characteristics of contaminated & regulated material on a construction project
- Know how to respond when unknowns are discovered
- Finalize your contamination phase of the project properly and cleanly
Get the whole team trained!
We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Each state and certification agency have different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 0.1 CEU = 1 PDH.
* Purchase of this course allows you access for 6 months from the order date.