As stormwater standards become more challenging to meet, stormwater professionals need to develop a better understanding of the Advanced Treatment System (ATS) industry and the applications thereof.
Join Stormwater University and returning presenter/industrial stormwater expert Nathan Hardebeck, Principal of CWT, LLC, for this on-demand webcast providing a high-level overview of the ATS industry— which can be defined as treatment that uses flocculation, ab/adsorption, ion exchange, or a combination of these methods to treat stormwater, groundwater, process water, and wastewater.
This course focuses on the implementation of both passive and active stormwater treatment, primarily on the west coast. It provides an overview of the ATS industry and details how chemical flocculation, medias, and other techniques are utilized on construction, industrial, and remediation sites.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Explore the ATS industry, including both passive and active technologies used in construction, industrial, and municipal stormwater as well as in both groundwater and remediation
- Learn about implementation and regulatory use considerations
- Understand when and why ATS is applied to stormwater management projects
- Discover various different flocculants and media
- Receive an overview of equipment and operation
- Receive an overview of basin design