Join Stormwater University and erosion control guru Jay Selby (President, SSEC) for this erosion control how-to!
We will give you an in-depth look at:
- Different types of Hydraulically applied materials—including Hydroseeding versus Hydromulching and compost versus Hydraulically applied compost replacements—and their proper applications and rates
- When Rolled Erosion Control blankets are needed and their proper installation on slopes versus in channels
- Proper site preparation and soils 101
- Testing and understanding of different soil types and the erodibility of the “Textural Triangle” of the different soil types
- Soil fertility and plant nutrients; understanding Micro and Macro Nutrients as well as PH levels
- Use of effective Best Management Practices (BMPs), seed selections, and understanding seed tags and analysis